5 top reasons to detox!
A detox doesn’t have to be as hard as you think, and the benefits can be mind-blowing. From ridding migraines, improving skin, ramping up your libido, getting the best nights sleep- there are so many reasons it can help you.
I have watched clients go through detoxes for the last 22 years and here is what they report happens to them, and me explaining why!
And by the way my 3 day detox startson Tuesday- why 3 days? because its enough time to start shifting toxins out of your system and its not an overwhelming amount of time to commit to, especially with the summer looming- and chances are after 3 days your whole mindset and energy will change so you may want to continue on a healthy eating and exercise plan, without the strain of will power.
- Improves skin tone– I always notice my clients skin improve before anything else after a quick detox- their eyes are brighter, and they glow. This is because your liver doesn’t have to work so hard at eliminating toxins from the body, which can show up as dull, aged, lifeless skin- no more make up- or expensive creams, cleaning up through your mouth first is the best cleanser in the world! Sugar, caffeine, drugs and alcohol all age your skin and dehydrate it- causing sagging, wrinkles and greyness, quitting them and having juices, smoothies and soups high in nutrients re-fuels your skin very quickly.
- Detoxing helps reduce cravings- doing a quick detox really helps kick start a good habit. We can wake up every Monday morning promising ourselves we will be good for the next 3 months, but it can often feel too overwhelming so then we scrap the good habits by lunch time. My 3 day detox means your mindset is ready for a boost and then ultimately after 3 days your stomach starts to shrink and your cravings dramatically reduce. There are many reasons we can crave sugar, caffeine, carbs and alcohol, but the biggest reasons we crave them are the foods themselves- as they are VERY addictive. Quitting the habit just after 3 days stops the cycle off physically and mentally needing them.
- Helps you lose weight more easily- Your body becomes a much more efficient machine when you make your body less acidic, and sometimes when you are in the stress, carby, exhausted cycle its impossible to get off that hamster wheel. Breaking the cycle with a quick detox means you can start to shift those pounds, not just while you are on the detox but afterwards as well.
- You are happier- If you start the day with acidic drinks, that suck the life out of you only to need more of that fake fuel later on, that then rids you of nutrients- then chances are you a going to be one moody mare! When you do a quick detox your sleep improves, your moods improve and your energy improves, all for a happier bunny!
- Reduces bloating- when you are in a stress cycle of eating crap and sleeping badly your tummy will probably be big, swollen and often in cramps. That then results in you not absorbing nutrients very well at all, even if you are having the minimal few. Flooding your beautiful cells with shots of nutrients in a glass over a few days could mean your wheat belly is a thing of the past.
If you want my help over the three days I have a VIP 3 day detox starting on Tuesday, its all really simple to do and you will not be hungry but will gain all the benefits and so much more of above!
Sign up here!
Oh and if you want the 3 day detox for FREE I am offering it as a FREE bonus if you join my Maintenance course.
We start Tuesday for the summer kickstart you need!
Doors close on the special offers Monday night.